Friday, October 23, 2009

24 Hour Readathon

So, I was looking at a book blog site I am on, and I read about something called the 24 hour readathon. I thought, what is this curious 24 hour readathon thing? So, I went and checked out their website and... signed up to join in on this nice little readathon. It goes from October 24 to October 25, and readers are free to read what they want and for however long out of the 24 hour period they want. So, I wrote down a list of books I'd like to read during this period. Keep in mind, there's no way I'll get through all these books, but at least I'll have a variety to keep me occupied for however long I sit around and read. This is a bookworms dream come true :)

Millie’s Fling
The Shack
What would Emma Do?
Miss Match
ReMatch
Match Point
The Penultimate Peril
The End
Me and My Brothers Volume 1
Me and My Brothers Volume 2
Me and My Brothers Volume 3
Me and My Brothers Volume 4
Midnight for Charlie Bone
Charlie Bone and The Time Twister
The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe
Prince Caspian
The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
The Silver Chair
The Horse and His Boy
The Magicians Nephew
The Last Battle

5 comments:

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

You have a great selection of books for the challenge. Reading a series of books is a great idea. I have snacks and food ready to go. Good luck and have fun!

Dana said...

great book stack. Good luck tomorrow!

Aarti said...

That's a great selection! Hope they are good to read straight through!

Valerie said...

have fun with the read-a-thon, and enjoy reading!

millymarie said...

Happy reading. Keep it up. Good luck.