Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Penultimate Peril and Me and my Brothers

I was reading this morning for the 24 hour read-a-thon, and being the big geek that I am, I am already halfway through The Penultimate Peril, and Me and My brothers Vol 1 because I have been darting between the two.

However, I might have to abandon them for a bit because I just picked up The Host, Stephenie Meyers new book, from the public library, and it looks soooo good. If it's as good as Twilight, I'll probably finish it in one day.

3 comments:

ccqdesigns said...

Such a great morning here in South Alabama, just the perfect time to grab that cup of coffee and read, read, read!!! So keep up the great reading and enjoy!!! Don't know how you are going to read 3 at once, but have fun!!! I know you won't be able to put down The Host.
Rebecca
the Transcendentalists team!

Lightheaded said...

Have fun reading!

Tracie said...

Oh...The Host. Loved to hear your thoughts on it. It's not exactly like Twilight :)