Wednesday, October 6, 2010

24 Hour Readathon List

So, last week, I mentioned that I am going to do the 24 hour readathon on the 9th. I'm not promising that I will read the entire 24 hours. I do need sleep after all. But I'll try to read as long as I can. This is the list of books I've decided on for this readathon:

* Charlie Bone and The Invisble Boy
* Charlie Bone and The Shadow
* Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Audiobook)
* Stealing Harriet
* Sisterchicks Down Under
* Sisterchicks in Gondolas
* Love, Stargirl
* Life, Libby and the Pursuit of Happiness
* The Devil Wears Prada
* The Austere Academy

2 comments:

caitieflum said...

I absolutely loved Love Stargirl! Have fun with it!

Please turn off your word verification so we can cheer for you!

Anonymous said...

Good day!This was a really marvelous Topics!
I come from milan, I was fortunate to seek your Topics in yahoo
Also I learn much in your Topics really thanks very much i will come again