Thursday, February 23, 2012

Another Hunger Games Post

I finished reading all the books in the Hunger Games series. I can tell you honestly that I was correct in my opinion that these are the best YA books I've ever read. Let me get you up to speed on what happened.

*There was a rebellion
*Katniss agreed to be the face of the rebellion - at great expense to herself and her family.
*There's a lot of good deaths. Okay, that sounds morbid. But trust me, people that I wished would get killed did! And it was AWESOME!

Those things being said: get thee to a bookstore or library and read these books!

1 comment:

Ave Renee said...

omg I totally agree! I read them about a year ago when my friend forced them upon me; but I'm glad he did! It's killing me that I haven't gotten the chance to see the movie yet though :S