Saturday, April 27, 2013

And the award for slow reading goes to...

I feel like I am reading very slowly today. So far I have:

*Finished Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.
*Finished Volume 1 of Kare Kono.
*Started Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Before the night is through (or before I fall asleep from exhaustion) I would like to:

*Complete Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
*Read Kare Kono Volume #2
*Read Percy Jackson and The Lightening Thief
*Read Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

I feel like I am being very ambitious, however, because I was up late last night scrapbooking with some friends, so I am a titch on the tired side today. I will, however, read as long as I can manage to stay awake. Since I want to read as much as possible, This will be my last blog post for today, but I will be (infrequently) around the twittersphere!

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

CaroG said...

Oh don't be so harsh on yourself, you are doing great!
Best of lucks for the remaining time

Janey Canuck said...

You're reading, aren't you? That's all that matters! You are doing AWESOME. Keep it up!!