Friday, August 2, 2013

Books on the Nightstand

Alright, I don't know if I've ever shared this, but I LOVE True Blood.  It's weird, bloody and totally violent, but I am totally addicted!  I just can't get enough of that show. 

Anyway, I've been waiting for a while to get my hands on a copy of Dead until Dark, the first Sookie Stackhouse novel.    Yesterday was my lucky day, because I was browsing around and stumbled across a copy.  YEAH!  So, that's one of the books on my reading pile right now.







Now, in addition to that I am also still making my way through American Gods, the fantastic Neil Gaiman book that I just can't keep my hands off of!  So far, it's amazing!





And finally, when I found the Classics Club blog, I decided I HAD to participate.  Yesterday, I was trying to decide what book I wanted to start with. I even asked the people on my Facebook fan page.  I was leaning towards To Kill a Mockingbird anyway, because who doesn't love Harper Lee?  (It's just too bad this was the only book she wrote!)  Anyway, almost everyone who chimed in was in favor of this book as well.  Anyway, this is my first pick for my Classics Club reading.




What are you reading right now?

No comments: