Saturday, September 21, 2013

The {October} 24 Hour Read-A-Thon

Well, folks, it's September.  That means in just a couple weeks (on October 12th, to be exact) I will be doing the 24 hour readathon again!  I can't wait!  Now, I never promise that I'll make it through the entire 24 hours, but I'll sure try.  As long as I get a chance to read as late into the night as I can make it, I'm a happy camper!  I haven't finalized my list yet, but here are some of the books I am going to read during this October's readathon!


 

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone 




Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets





Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban






Artemis Fowl






Artemis Fowl: The Arctic Incident








The Hunger Games





Catching Fire






Mockingjay




Fruits Basket Vol. 1 - 4





Me & My Brothers Vol. 1 - 4


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EDIT

  I have decided to add a few more books to my 24 hour read-a-thon pile!  (I was browsing through the library and found some books that look irresistible).



Planet Ladder - Vol. 1-2


 
 

Platinum Garden - Vol. 1-2


 

Chibi Vampire - Vol. 1-2


 

Wicked Jealous


 

Withering Tights 











No comments: