Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Books On the Nightstand

I'm feeling good about the fact that I've finished several books this week.  However, in my usual fashion, I've got more books stacked up on my reading shelf.  This weekend, I will be doing the 24 hour read-a-thon!  I am really excited, and this month, I am actually going to try and stay up all night.  You can see what books I am planning on reading for that event here!

In addition to the books I have on my 24 hour read-a-thon list, there are a bunch of other books I am currently reading.  They are:



City of Bones - I am almost half way through this book.  I am liking it so far, but I notice some similarities between this and other books I've read.  I'm sure you'll get to read my rant as soon as I finish reading this book!



The Snow Garden - Lent to me by a friend who really likes Christopher Rice, this is a mystery/murder novel set down south.




A Density of Souls - Another book that is set down south and is a mystery of sorts, I am really enjoying this book so far.




Ozma of Oz - Come one now, who doesn't love the Oz books?  This is one that I am reading for my Classics Club list. 




Glinda of Oz - Another pick off my classics club list, I am absolutely loving reading all about the land of Oz!




City of Ashes - The second book in the Mortal Instruments series, my requested copy just came in at my local Public Library!  I am really excited to start reading this.



City of Glass - This is the third book in the Mortal Instruments series and came in for me at the local library!  Again, another book I am super excited to dig my hands into!



 

A Tale of Two Cities - Who doesn't love Charles Dickens!?  This is another pick off my Classics Club list, and I find Dickens to be fascinating.  I am looking forward to reading this.


As you can tell, I have a lot of reading to do.  I am super excited to make my way through all the books I am reading right now.  What are you reading right now?




No comments: