Saturday, October 12, 2013

To Harry Potter, with love...

Every time I read a Harry Potter book, I get so excited!  These are stories that move me to my core.  I love how exciting the stories are.  I love how excited Harry gets when he learns that he is a wizard.  I just never get enough of the Harry Potter books.

When I am reading, I always come across something that makes me laugh my ass off!  So far, the funniest things I've read are:

"There's a legend that says if you eat pink soumen, you'll become a pervert."  - Fruits Basket

"I feel so good, I could smash a car." - Fruits Basket

"No, thanks," said Harry.  "The poor toilets never had anything as horrible as your head down it - it might be sick." - Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.


Here's my count for the read-a-thon thus far:

Pages Read: 469

Time Spent Reading: 3 hours, 55 minutes

Total Books Completed: 2

I hope you're enjoying your reading time!  (Or cheering time :)

1 comment:

sharlenesmith said...

Wow almost 4 hours reading time. I love Harry Potter too. I think those books are gonna be Classics for future generations! Remember to drink lots of water, don't wanna dehydrate! #rahrahreadathon #TeamTiger