Saturday, April 26, 2014

"I'm Holey... Get it?"

Every time I read a Harry Potter book, I get caught up in the characters and the writing.  I find there whole world fascinating!  Hogwarts, Quidditch, Diagon Alley, Apparition - all fascinating.

If you have never read any of my blog posts on Harry Potter, there might be some things you don't know.


My favorite characters in the HP series are Fred and George.  I love them!






I cry every time I read the part of the book where Fred dies.  Every.  Single.  Time.





I secretly wish that Harry and Hermione had ended up together.  Don't get me wrong - I love Ginny, Ron and the rest of the Weasley Family, but Harry and Hermione seem like such a fabulous match.






For a long time, I really disliked Severus Snape - I mean, look at everything his character does throughout the series.  But by the end of HP and The Deathly Hallows, I found myself really liking him!  He's full of love after all!





If you're a fan of the HP series, I'd love to hear some of your thoughts on the books, movies or characters or your favorite moments!  Share them here.


To end, if you've never seen a Potter Pals video, here is one I just couldn't resist sharing. Enjoy:



1 comment:

Melissa (Avid Reader) said...

Oh Fred, that makes me cry every time too!