Friday, April 25, 2014

Like, Let's Read

So, tomorrow is, once again, the Dewey's 24 hour Readathon.  I spent a lot of time thinking about what I wanted to read, and even did a list of books back in March.  But then, I changed my mind about some books!  SO,  Here are the books I've added to my revised list of reading for the big event:


Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - J.K. Rowling Let's be honest - with Harry Potter you can never go wrong!

Allegiant - Veronica Roth Fast and easy, this final book in the Divergent series should be easy to get through!

Stargirl - Jerry Spinelli I've read this before, and I loved it!  It is sure to make this readathon fun.

The Golden Compass - Philip Pullman  If you've never read this book, it is a must, along with the rest of the series.  These books are all fab, and this readathon is the perfect time to re-read the first one.


I decided to just drop the manga for this read-a-thon and go with novels.  They are all diverse enough that it should keep me interested!

The read-a-thon start time for me is 7 a.m.!  (Right?!)  So, I will *likely* go to bed early tonight (after getting some snacks ready) so I can be bright and ready tomorrow, when my day will look kind of like this:

7 - 9 A.M. - Read Stargirl

9 - 9:30 - Blog Break and Eat Breakfast.

9:30 - 12:00: Start Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

12:00-12:30 p.m - Blog Break and Eat lunch

12:30 - 3:00 - Read more of HP and the Deathly Hallows

3 - 3:30 - Blog and Snack break

3:30 - 6:00 - Finish HP and the Deathly Hallows

6:00 - 6:45 - Supper and Blogging

6:45 - 9:30 - Allegiant!

9:30 - 10:00 Bloggin' and Snack Break

10:00 - 1:30 a.m.  - Finish Allegiant; Start The Golden Compass

1:30 - 2:00 - Break time To Blog

2:00 - 5:00 - The Golden Compass

5:00 - 5:30 - Break Time

5:30 - 7:00 - Finish The Golden Compass!


If you're participating in the read-a-thon as well - Have Fun!  I look forward to visiting some other readers blogs.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! You have it all figured out!!! Way to go! And you're right, can't go wrong with Harry. Have fun!

Elizabeth - Elizabeth-Michelle.com said...

You are officially the first person I've ever seen schedule out their day like this for Readathon and I LOVE it. Might have to consider it myself next time. As it goes, I usually just fly by the seat of my pants and do whatever I feel like. More structure might be beneficial!

Have a great Readathon! #TeamHughes