Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Ch-ch-ch-changes!

I feel like David Bowie should be singing in the background as I write this blog post.

As many of you blog readers know, I have some online stores on Etsy.  I have also branched out to Zibbet and Storenvy and have recently launched my own personal website.  Here are the links to all of my online shops:

M Knits - Etsy
La Carta Papier - Etsy
Tip Top Baby Shop - Etsy
M Knits - Storenvy
Life Out Loud - Zibbet
Life Out Loud - Personal Website

I have loved every single second of creating in these shops.  However, I have to make some changes - mostly to shipping costs.  I mentioned this on my Facebook Fan Page, and I am writing a blog post about it so that I can write more.

The price of shipping to areas outside the US, Canada and Mexico has risen dramatically. Heck, even shipping to other places IN North America has become increasingly expensive.  I love shipping to people worldwide and being able to create items for all people - that won't stop.  However, I have made a firm decision that my shipping rates for countries outside North America will be going up dependent upon the country.

I will be updating my shipping rates on Etsy, Zibbet and Storenvy to reflect this raise in international shipping. If you have never shopped with me before, or if you are a return customer, please make sure that you read the policy section in any of my shops and pay attention to the shipping costs when checking out, as all changes will be reflected in those areas.

Now, for a super fun look at what's coming up in my shops:

New That Was Awkward bookmarks and journals.
New baby blankets, adult blankets and summer colored crocheted necklaces and bracelets.
New Summer headbands - thinner so they keep your hair back without making you too warm!

Keep your eyes posted for some awesome photos coming over the coming days and weeks!

No comments: