Saturday, April 25, 2015

Getting to Know Me!

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? - I am in northwest Minnesota - the town of Moorhead!

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? - I am really looking forward to reading The Cuckoo's Calling.  I love J.K Rowling, and I think it's great to see her expand her writing horizons.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? - My big bowl of popcorn I'm going to make tonight! 

4) Tell us a little something about yourself! - In addition to reading, I also love to knit, crochet and make things out of paper!  Also, I love romantic comedies, vegan food, and the color purple! 

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? - It's been a while since I've done a read-a-thon.  I think the thing I will do differently during this one is to visit more readers blogs, and also make sure that I am changing my reading positions more so I don't fall asleep halfway through!

3 comments:

Melissa (Avid Reader) said...

Welcome to the readathon! I really liked The Cuckoo's Calling and it's sooo different frmo the Harry Potter books (which I also loved).

Hope each book you read leads to more and more!
"One book led to another, doors kept opening wherever she turned and the days weren't long enough for the reading she wanted to do.” ― Alan Bennett

dodibus said...

So, what are you reading? I'm curious about your progresses.

Happy reading!

dodibus from #TeamSherlock

Maggie said...

I just finished Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets and Someday's Dreamers, Vol 1. I am getting ready to start Lips Touch Three Times.