Saturday, April 25, 2015

Hour 11 Update

It's hard to believe we are in hour eleven already!  Wow!  I am slowing down a little - so I made myself another cup of coffee to get my brain kicking again.

Here's my update:
Pages read: 639
Books Read: 3
Books Titles:
*Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
*Somebody's Dreamers, Volume 1
*Poisoned Apples (A book of poetry)

I am also halfway through Lips Touch Three Times, which I am loving.  Not only is the artwork incredible, but I love the writing!  I'll write more about it when I complete it.

If you are reading, I hope you're doing well on your stack!

2 comments:

jml said...

Sounds like you are having a productive reading day. Good luck keeping up your momentum through the evening!

Julie L
Go #TeamSherlock

Tasha Brandstatter said...

w000t Harry Potter! :) Hope you're having a great Readathon. #TeamSherlock