Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Read-A-Thon Time

This Saturday, April 25, it is once again time for Dewey's 24 hour read-a-thon.  In case you've never heard of this event - it occurs twice a year in April and October.  This is not my first read-a-thon, but it is the first one I have done since 2013.  I love these events, but as I get older (hahahaha) I find it more and more difficult to stay awake for 24 hours straight.

Anyway, I plan on just having fun, and if I stay up all night, yeah, and if not, I will just read as late as I can!

I have been thinking for a few days about what I want to read during the event!  This is always a challenge.  I usually pick a few books I've read before, and some I haven't read yet but have been wanting to read!

This time a round my list includes:

*Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
*Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
*Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian (Never Read)
*Lips Touch Three Times (Never Read)
*Twilight
*The Cuckoo's Calling (Never Read)

I am going to add some manga to the list as well (for when I get tired or it's late at night!)  I'll let you know which manga I choose :)

No comments: