Thursday, September 24, 2015

Harry Potter Read-A-Thon

If you follow my blog, or know me in real life, you probably know that I LOVE Harry Potter.  I am a huge Harry Potter Fangirl.  I have always loved the entire series.  So, since it's been a while since I've read my way through the entire series, I thought, "What better way to do that than to do a read-a-thon?"

The Basics:

*The Read-A-Thon will occur from November 1 to December 31.  These are busy months, and doing the event over a two month period gives the participants a chance to take it easy and read at their own pace. 

*You pick the pace.  You can read all the books super quick, or take your time getting through them.  The idea is to just have all seven books finished by the end of December.

*All sign ups must be completed by October 31.  This gives me a chance to create a linkable list of all participants because:

*You are encouraged to go to other participants blogs and cheer them on as they make their way through the books. 

*Check back to this blog regularly, because in addition to writing my thoughts on the books, I will also be having trivia and prizes!  I will also have links to other blogs who are participating in read-a-thon prize giveaways so you can check them regularly as well! 

*Make sure to post updates on your progress on your blog - we may award prizes to people who post regular updates!

Most of all: Just Have Fun!

If you are interested in participating: Fabulous!  You can sign up as a reader using the form below:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/19JtNjULUIA-WOoLy9Txt1UFUeYbJYjloejQuMsxsMa8/viewform?usp=send_form

Be sure to include your name and blog link on the sign up form.


I would like to have prizes as part of the event.  I will be donating a few prizes of my own, which will be posted here on my blog in the coming weeks.  If you are interested in donating a prize, please fill out the form below:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/148tmoi6fWGUFK5S9PGm0X6-bXbfXVqdbC-HrJQHrQvU/viewform?usp=send_form

No comments: