Friday, May 6, 2016

Books on the Shelf

It's been a while since I've posted one of my Books on the Shelf posts.  So, here are the books currently on my TBR pile.  (It's a long pile - it might take me a while to get through them all.)


 
A Darkness Strange and Lovely - Susan Dennard
 
I first heard about this series through another book blog, and knew I had to read them all right away.  I have the first book in the series on my TBR pile as well - and can't wait to get through the series.

 
Bad Monkey - Carl Hiaasen
Carl Hiaasen is quickly becoming one of my favorite authors.  I've read several of his books and can't wait to read this one.
 
 
Beautiful Creatures - Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
I am about halfway through this one - this is another one I had heard about from another book blogger.  I had heard a lot of bad reviews about this book, but thought I would give it a chance.  You'll find out what I think in a few days.

 
Ravencliffe - Carol Goodman
I heard about the first book in this series, Blythewood, last October when I participated in the Wicked Reads Campaign.  I read Blythewood and fell in love and knew I had to read the rest of the series.

 
Red Queen - Victoria Aveyard
I don't remember where I first heard about this book - it was likely on another book blog.  But after reading about, I knew I had to read it. 

 
Paper Towns - John Green
I fell in love with John Green's stories when I read The Fault in Our Stars, then read the description for Paper Towns and knew I had to read this one too.

 
Strange and Ever After - Susan Dennard
This is the last book in this series, and because it looks so good, I'll be whipping through the first two books as fast as I can.

 
Warren the 13th and the All-Seeing Eye - Tania Del Rio and Will Staehle
I picked this book up just because it looked interesting.  It's technically another kids book for middle grade readers, so it will be an easy read. 
 

No comments: