Saturday, May 14, 2016

Bout of Books - Day 5 Update

Hi again, y'all!  I'm back.  I didn't get a chance to do my day four update, but I'm here with my update for day 5 of bout of books!  I hope you all are enjoying this week of reading as much as I am. 

I'm going to tell you how much I read on Thursday and Friday. 

Thursday was a slacker day: I only read another 25 pages of A Darkness Strange and Lovely.  BUT that's better than nothing, right?! 

Yesterday, I read 5 pages of Game of Thrones.  Then, I read Vol. 3 of Lumberjanes.  Those books are so fun, and quick to read, it's actually HARD not to read an entire volume in 1 day. 

So: Page Totals:

Thursday: 25 Pages
Friday: 117 pages

Total Pages Read: 951

Books Read:
- Beautiful Creatures (Finished)
- Lumberjanes Vol. 1 (Finished)
- Lumberjanes Vol. 2 (Finished)
- Lumberjanes Vol. 3 (Finished)
- A Darkness Strange and Lovely (Started, still reading)
- Game of Thrones (Still Reading)


Now, let's talk about a challenge - picking out my favorite moments from my first ever (but certainly not my last) Bout of Books.

Discovering and reading the first three Volumes of Lumberjanes.  I love them all!





Also, meeting new book peoples on twitter.  I think that's the best favorite moment from the week. 

And my third choice for favorite moment: lucking out on finding A Darkness Strange and Lovely and Beautiful Darkness at my local (small) library and being able to read them sooner than I thought I would!

No comments: