Monday, May 16, 2016

Bout of Books - Day 7 Update

Hey gang - Yesterday was the final day of Bout of Books!  What am I going to do with my time now that it's over?  I had a blast - and I can't wait for the next one. 

This is my wrap up post and update from Sunday - Day 7 of Bout of Books.  I hope you all enjoyed the event as much as I did! 

Now, the update:

Pages read on Sunday:
102 pages of Beautiful Darkness

Total Pages read during the event: 1,215

Books Read:
- Beautiful Creatures (Finished)
- Lumberjanes Vol. 1 (Finished)
- Lumberjanes Vol. 2 (Finished)
- Lumberjanes Vol. 3 (Finished)
- A Darkness Strange and Lovely (Finished)
- Game of Thrones (Still Reading)
- Beautiful Darkness (Started, still reading)


Overall, this was a great event - and I am so happy I found out about it!  I can't wait to participate in the next one.  If you are a reader, I urge you to get involved in the next Bout of Books as well - they are super fun!

No comments: