Sunday, May 15, 2016

Bout of Books - Saturday Updates

Hi again!  It's Sunday Morning - and this is the FINAL day of Bout of Books.  I can't believe it's going to be over in a matter of hours.  Anyway, here's my update from Saturday:

I finished reading A Darkness Strange and Lovely.  It was such a wonderful book - but I have a couple other books I want to review first, so you will have to wait a few days to read everything I thought about it. 

So, Page Totals:

Saturday: 162 Pages

Total Pages Read: 1,113

Books Read:
- Beautiful Creatures (Finished)
- Lumberjanes Vol. 1 (Finished)
- Lumberjanes Vol. 2 (Finished)
- Lumberjanes Vol. 3 (Finished)
- A Darkness Strange and Lovely (Finished)
- Game of Thrones (Still Reading)
Stay Tuned - starting tomorrow, I'm going to have more book reviews going up throughout the coming weeks! 

No comments: