Thursday, May 12, 2016

Lumberjanes Vol. 2 - and A Bout of Books Challenge

Hi y'all - it's me again. I'm still in the midst of talking about Bout of Books this week.  So: Update for yesterday.  I was going to try and get a bunch more read in A Darkness Strange and Lovely.  BUT, then I started reading Lumberjanes Vol 2. and finished it.  So, yesterday I read:

A Darkness and Strange and Lovely - 25 pages
Vol 2. of Lumberjanes - 112 pages

Page total for Wednesday: 137

My totals for the week so far:

Books finished: 3

Titles:
- Beautiful Creatures (Finished)
- Lumberjanes Vol. 1 (Finished)
- Lumberjanes Vol. 2 (Finished)
- A Darkness Strange and Lovely (Started, still reading)

Total pages read so far: 834

Now, challenge talk!  Today's challenge is: If you love ___, try reading this.  I'm not going to post my recs in the blog post - so if you want to find out what I think you should read, come follow me on twitter @magglepie

No comments: