Monday, August 8, 2016

Bout of Books 17


It's time once again for Bout of Books!  I loved 16 so much that I had to sign up for 17, of course!  What could be better than an entire week of challenging yourself to read more?  Nothing!  If you want to sign up (you know you do!) go check out the Bout of Books blog.  You'll love it - I promise.

Here's a little bit more about Bout of Books, in case you need to know:

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 22nd and runs through Sunday, August 28th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 17 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

I hope to see you all reading that week, too!  It's going to be AWESOME!

2 comments:

J Lenni Dorner said...

I'm excited about Bout of Books. Best of luck to us both on meeting our reading goals. Let me know if I can help you with anything along the way.
Happy page turning! Oh, and if you come across a 2016 book by a first-time author, please let me know! - J
http://jlennidornerblog.what-are-they.com

Maggie said...

Thanks J! I am having fun so far.