Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Bout of Books - Day 1 Progress






Happy Tuesday!  It's day 2 of the Bout of Books readathon.  I've enjoyed every second of the week so far (even though it's only Tuesday) including today's challenge - which was to take 10 to 15 books, flip to a random page, pick out the first word from each page, and make a sentence.  You can see what people's responses are on the Bout of Books blog!

Day 1 (Monday) Progress:

Books Started: 3
Books Finished: 0
Pages Read: 83 (Not my all time best, but, again, it's only Tuesday!)

Here are the books I am currently working my way through:


These are all three fantastic books, and I am having a hard time deciding which one I want to finish first!  I guess we'll just have to wait and see where the day leads me.  Now, get back to reading! 


No comments: