Friday, August 26, 2016

Bout of Books - Day 4 Update + A book in a song

Hi y'all!  Happy Friday.  I can't believe it's Friday already!  Anyway - I've been reading and reading (when I haven't been working) and now it's time to share my progress from Thursday of Bout of Books:

Books Started: 3
Books Finished: 1
Pages Read Thursday: 122
Total Pages Read: 328

I said that yesterday was going to be the day that I finally finished at least one book for the week: AND I DID!  I can now knock this book off my list:






In the meantime, I am still making my way through the following two books:



They are both so enchanting and amazing that I truly don't know which one I want to finish first!


Now, for some more FUN: Today's Bout of Books Challenge - picking a song or lyric that fits a book you're reading!  I just finished The Alchemist, which is described as "A Fable about Following your Dreams."  The song I think fits this book to a T is Don't Stop Believing, by Journey.


No comments: