Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Bout of Books - Day 1 Recap

Hi y'all!  Welcome to the land of people who compulsively read more than one book at a time!  (Come on, you know you do that too!) 

Here's where I am sitting after Monday (also known as the first day of one of the best readathons ever!)

BOOKS STARTED: 2




BOOKS FINISHED: 0 
TOTAL PAGES READ: 145



And now, my biggest goal for 2017
(aside from reading a lot of course):


(Losing some weight and getting healthier.  I've struggled with my weight throughout my whole life, but have gained more weight than I really should.  After finding out I have arthritis in both my knees, I am even more determined to get healthier and lose some weight, because I know losing weight will help take some of the stress off my joints and help keep me more pain free.)


No comments: