Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Bout of Books - Day 2 Update






Wednesday came in with a bang ~ I tried to sleep in a little, but it didn't work!  That's okay though, right - because then - more time to read! 

Anyway, here's my update for Tuesday! 


Books Started: 2
Books Finished: 0

Pages Read on Tuesday: 31
Total Pages Read: 108

I am now in the midst of the following two books:



Now: here's the SUPER FUN part (Not just regular read-a-thon fun, but SUPER FUN!) The Share your Shelfie Challenge!  This challenge works in the following way:

Share a picture of your books/shelves/nightstand/e-library/wherever you keep your books on Twitter, Instagram, or on this post. Use the hashtags #boutofbooks and #shelfie4boutofbooks

So, I had to pick which shelf I wanted to share (I have three bookshelves, and some photos of the books on my kindle....)  but I couldn't pick just one: so here are the two bookshelves in my living room: (They look a little chaotic.... but that's okay.)





No comments: