Thursday, May 11, 2017

Bout of Books - Day 3 Update





Happy Thursday ~ I hope you're all enjoying your reading time! 

Here's my Progress for Wednesday of Bout of Books:

Books Started: 2
Books Finished: 1
Pages Read Wednesday: 33
Pages Read Total: 141

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm still reading through:



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And Now: A Bout of Books Challenge!

Challenges

Character Dating Profile

Create a dating profile for your favourite literary character. Where are they from? What are they looking for? What are their likes and dislikes?
 
This is a tough challenge!  After all, how do you pick just ONE FAVORITE LITERARY CHARACTER?!  If I Have To Pick, then here is my dating profile for a classic character: Jean Valjean.  If anyone deserves a little love - he does!
 
Name: Jean Valjean
Occupation: Ex-Convict and Current Mayor of Montreuil-sur-Mer
Willing to Relocate: Yes.  Relocation will allow me to distance myself from jealous former jailer.... ahem lover.
Children: 1 Daughter
Likes: Bread, saving women and children from destitution and inn-keepers, scented candles, long walks down dark alley-ways.
Dislikes: Heavy horse carts, small confined spaces, ships.

I am looking for a woman who loves to move frequently and possibly change her name from time to time.  Must love children, and be willing to assist in keeping my daughter safe.  Bakers welcome.
 
 
 
 

No comments: