Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday - a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This weeks topic is Settings I'd Like to See More Of (Or at All).
This is a tough one for me, because I feel like I am pretty content with the settings of the books I am reading.
If I really had to pick some settings I'd like to see more of: Here is what I'd want -
1. Australia. Seriously, give me more Australia.
2. Scotland. Those green hills, the sheep, the kilts! YES!
3. Ireland. Because of it being Ireland.
4. Ketterdam. Come on, Leigh Bardugo, you can give us more, right?!
5. Hogwarts when the founders first started the school. I am not really super into HP any more, but I would be interested to see what Hogwarts was like when it was first founded.
Ok, friends - what would you want to see more of as far as settings! Talk to me in the comments.