Hi reader friends - today is the FIRST DAY of Bout of Books 27! It's also the beginning of a new year, and because I am feeling very, very ambitious with my reading goals this year, I have 20 (YES TWENTY!) books on my TBR right now.
Am I out of my mind? Maybe.
Am I excited? Absolutely!
Will I finish all these books by the end of this readathon? Probably no, but that won't stop me from trying!
So, without further ado: MY BOOKS:
1. Les Mis: Victor Hugo (Buddy Read with The Booket List FB Group)2. Siege and Storm: Leigh Bardugo
3. Ruin and Rising: Leigh Bardugo
4. The Hazel Wood: Melissa Albert
5. Girls of Paper and Fire: Natasha Ngan
6. Tell Me How you Really Feel: Aminah Mae Safi
7. The Diviners: Libba Bray
8. Lair of Dreams: Libba Bray
9. Seraphina: Rachel Hartman
10: Meet Cute: Helena Hunting (Re-Read)
11. After Anna: Lisa Scottoline (For Book Club)
12. House of Furies: Madeleine Roux
13. Red, White, & Royal Blue: Casey McQuiston (ReRead/Buddy read with the Fiction Feud Society FB Group)
14. Girls with Sharp Sticks: Suzanne Young
15. Watch Us Rise: Renee Watson and Ellen Hagan
16. The Spaces Between Us: Stacia Tolman
17. Middle Game: Seanan McGuire
18. The Bookwanderers: Anna James
19. Pulp: Robin Tulley
20. Me, Myself, & Him: Chris Tebbetts
Your turn, reader friends? Are you doing Bout of Books? Are you creating a TBR for some other readathon? Do you have a TBR just for yourself? Tell me what you're reading right now in the comments!
You have lots of great options for the readathon! So many books, so little time, right? Happy Reading!ReplyDelete