Hey reader friends! Welcome to OCTOBER. I feel like, once again, this year has flown by. Anyway, I am here to share how September went for me.
I read a lot, and most of the books I read last month I really enjoyed. Let's see if I can remember everything I read:
1. Vespertine - 5 stars, totally FANTASTIC. This was one of the last books I read in September, and it was a great ending to the month. (I'll have a review up soon.)
2. A Dark and Starless Night - 5 Stars again! I LOVED this book. You can find my review here.
3. Hopepunk - 3 Stars - a good book that will both break your heart and make you deliriously happy.
4. Back in the Burbs - Avery Flynn - 3 Stars. Totally cute and sweet romance.
5. The Comeback - Lily Chu - 3 Stars. This was a great romance, and the characters were delightful.
Were there any fantastic books you read in September that you want to share? Let me know in the comments! And if you've read any of the books I did, let me know what you thought!